Easin' into Everyday

 Easin' into Everyday

I thought I would share some fun products that are making my life easier, in some cases more eco-friendly, and last using products in a different way.

 
 

Bento Box Lunch - These are so fun.  I love compartments!  I love that I have a section for the nuts I eat in the morning with my smoothie,  a piece of chocolate.  I always put my vitamins in there, so I don't forget to take them.  Sometimes my whole lunch fits inside, other times just some snacks but I've been bringing it to school every day.

A Bag on Wheels for work - At the start of the year I was lugging sometimes heavy amounts of stuff to school and then I started noticing how many people were smarter and had bags with wheels.  This is mine.   I highly recommend wheels for making bringing items easier.

Good old fashioned baking soda - it's good for so many things but lately I use it as an exfoliant on my face.  I just lather up the soap and add a little bit into my hand and voila, the perfect exfoliant!   

I am a tea addict, my favorites are mint green tea, good earth sweet and spicy, yogi teas (all), and PG Tips when I want black tea.  However, the other way I've been using my tea kettle is to cook the perfect egg.  Just put your egg in the tea kettle and let it boil and leave it in there for 6-10 minutes depending on how cooked you like your egg.  6 minutes is perfect for soft boiled.  

My hair has changed as I've aged and one routine that's been helping (I think) is I put this rosemary oil  on my hair the night before I'm going to wash it and it leaves my hair nice and soft.  Rosemary oil is supposed to help with hair loss and growth.  I don't need conditioner anymore and because shampoos are filled with so many chemicals I've switched to using baby shampoo.  I love this refillable carton.  I just kept the last bottle of shampoo and fill it with this when I'm done.  Simple and much more eco-friendly.

Okay - That's it just some fun little things I felt like sharing. I am no doctor and have no affiliations, just sharing for the fun of it.  Hope ya'll are having a lovely week!  The weather here is so beautiful right now, sunny and cool at night and morning but warm during the day.  October is crazy with activities and things to do (in a good way) but trying to find the balance always feels like a bit of a struggle.  Cheers to finding the balance and enjoying this gorgeous season.  

Big Hugs, Eileen