House and such!

Hi Everyone!

I know some of you are wondering what's happening with us?!

So, I thought I'd fill you in...

We have been getting the house ready, bit by bit, packing, cleaning, staging, selling, repeat...  

We hired a realtor (our neighbor).  

Then, we had to get our septic system inspected.  That led to fixing the drainage field pipes, cause it needs to drain at a certain rate.  Fixed.

Next, we decided to go ahead and get a pre-inspection so that we could be ahead of anything that might come up.

We have been working on that list...(not too bad)

We also snuck out of town for a night to do some hiking around Mr. Rainier.  So beautiful!  We're trying to sneak in some fun here and there!








Tomorrow's staging.

Friday pictures are being taken.  Then, on the 20th the house will go on the market.  We will have an open house the 23rd and 24th!  I'll share the pictures when I have them.

We'll be selling some furniture that we don't want to move, so stay tuned for that.

We're getting closer...  If you're a friend in Gig - I hope to see you before we leave!  Cheers everyone :)

Comments