Sketchbook

Sketchbook take a look inside - many created from this years free event Sketchbook Revival

Sketchbook Revival is a free event put on by Karen Abend 

https://www.karenabend.com/

2023's event featured 28 artists, all give a demo.  It's a great way to explore and keep those creative juices flowing.  The lessons are offered 2 per day over a 13 day period.  You have the option to purchase the courses for more than the allotted time for $60, quite reasonable price for so much content.  There are a couple of lessons that I haven't finished or circled back to yet but what I find great is how when you are actively creating regularly, it gives you more creative energy to keep working and I inevitably have my own side work that I make just because the lesson reminded me or sparked something that I've wanted to dabble with.  I realized after that I made more work from sketchbook revival than what was shown in this video. So, I've posted the additional photos below.  Please let me know if you are interested in which piece belongs to which demo, happy to provide insight.  Thanks to Karen and artists that participated and provided wonderful fun.

Here's a video of the work that has come out of this year's event and around that time.