Resources that make me HAPPY!

Resources that make me HAPPY!

You know how it is... you open your email and a whole lot of it is junk but there are some gems amongst the stuff - resources that I receive that I always enjoy.  Here's what they are and why I look forward to them:

Colossal - https://www.thisiscolossal.com/ Why do I like it?  It's a daily dose of art!  Really, what's not to like about that.  I love the variety that they feature, from quirky, every medium is featured.  There's always something new to discover!

Good Life Project - jonathan@goodlifeproject.com Why do I like it?  I like that this one arrives, maybe weekly, so it doesn't overwhelm my inbox but it's just full of great tips.  I like the format, super easy and fun to read.  A quick scan and then you get to decide whether to dive deeper or not.  I also love this podcast and frequently listen while making art on the weekend.


Karen Abend - karen@karenabend.com Why do I like it?  This is another one that just pops into my inbox now and again.  She discusses what is happening in her life, the latest one about travel and art while traveling.  She also features an artist and interviews them.  It's a nice reminder and nudge to keep creating.  She makes everyone feel like a friend.

Danny's Essays - danny+gregory@dannygregory.com Why do I like it?  His essays make me laugh!  Never underestimate the power of a good laugh (taught to me by my Grandmother Fairfax), boy did we love a good laugh!  They are just fun little musings about life and who doesn't need that.



I chose these because anyone can receive and enjoy them, they are not tied to a location.  I get plenty of wonderful local content and if you like this blog, let me know.  I'm happy to provide Gig Harbor resources as well.  Thanks for looking and reading.  :)