Friday Films

 Friday Films

One of my favorite traditions with my Multimedia classes is to have "Film Friday."  These are short films that I show on Fridays.  The examples range from Pixar shorts to student films.  It gives my students some examples of what's possible, gets them thinking and seeing how others use film.  Then, after each film we have a discussion.  These are the simple prompts that I use for our film discussion.  This does not take up a whole class period; however, it's a fun way to mark the end of the week.  I also use this time to showcase a type of film we might be making, like commercials, silent film, or stop motion.  Regardless of whether you teach, I recommend these films.  They all can teach us a little something.

Link to my Friday Shorts Film List: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GUgOFnemtveyFsjbQJekQFK4MQMP6r3mPDVdQ2CW_os/edit?usp=sharing   (I think this list was originally shared with me by Richard Miller who teaches at Key Peninsula Middle School and I have added to it on over time.)

Link to discussion question link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12H8HPUB0XUZe2AkAxOPj3JdBrlmDPHVpKd0__4f-k4M/edit?usp=sharing

Name:______________________________     Film:___________________________

Friday Films:

I notice:

I wonder: 

It reminds me of: