Fun with Fabric

Here are some fun sewing projects I did before the school year started.  I've been wanting to share them with you.

I added this fun sneaker fabric to a pair of jeans!  This one there is no tutorial for I just love fabric.  Local quilt shops are one of the places I keep my eyes out for on my travels.  Then, I just wait for inspiration to strike on how to use the fabric.


Cross Body Bag - I love having a small bag when I go for a walk, just big enough for my phone, wallet, and lip gloss.  I got this fabric in Blowing Rock, NC at the Mountain Thread Company, such a cute shop!  

Here's the tutorial for this one: 

Here are the jeans and bag finished, so you can get an 
idea of size and what not.

 Fun Top

                    This is the tutorial I followed for this one:



Here's a quick pick to show you what it looks like finished.
I got lots of compliments from the kids at school
when I wore this one, so sweet.
 
Last, the first day of school was superhero day!  So, I made my own shirt, converted a t-shirt using some iron on transfers I had (crazy that I had them but I did, LOL )  Every superhero needs a cape.


Me on the first day of school!  About a month ago now.
Happy Sunday Everyone - Love, Eileen