Yearbook During the Pandemic

Yearbook 2020 - 2021

Some people relaxed during the pandemic - I was not one of those people.  In fact, I worked harder and longer than I ever have.  I took on teaching new subjects, teaching full time, and yearbook.  Ugh!  Yearbook specifically was the thorn in my side most of the year.  It was not a lack of experience that made it challenging; it was not having students around.  Then, when we did have students around, the schedule and rhythm kept getting interrupted.  It was a struggle all year!  However, there were some students who were absolute rock stars and got me through.  Here is the finished book which came out the following fall.  Yearbook since, has been a complete dream class.  I love advising yearbook.  I'm now happy that the first year was such a challenge because consequently I appreciate the ease at which the book develops and comes together!